Macon Homesite Prep
Customizable Land Services for Residential Areas
Building a new home is an exciting prospect. As you embark on this adventure, there will be a lot on your mind – designing the architectural structure of the house, determining the materials of internal and external foundations, selecting windows and doors, and choosing the color of shingles for the roof. However, before you can even get started on these details, it is absolutely essential to have the site of your house prepared to begin building. Everyone talks about laying a strong foundation, but if the ground is not solid, or has unsuitable soil, even the toughest foundation you lay can sink or become unstable.
In order to prepare your site, you need a knowledgeable team to establish a perfect layout. This is why you should reach out to Emcar Environmental Solutions, LLC as soon as possible. Our experts can offer superior Macon homesite prep so you can begin the house of your dreams.
Full Support on Preparing Your Homesite
Before you can start the construction process of a new home, it is important to make sure that the building site itself is properly prepared. This is essential to ensure that your house will actually have the quality of durability, so that it can last a lifetime. While the exact preparation process will depend on the nature of your property and its current state, our technicians are ready to complete a thorough examination to make sure your site is ready to go.
Some of the typical steps we will take to prepare your site include:
- Testing the condition and type of soil to make sure that it will provide a solid foundational ground for building
- Determining the soil’s ability to bear weight to ensure it will completely support the mass of the building or if areas need to be solidified
- Locating positions for ground anchors and determining their holding capacity
- Planning the accessibility of the site so it is easy to get in and out of the home
- Identifying places where it would be appropriate to build concrete or gravel driveways
- Clearing the land of the site of any foliage, vegetation, roots, and boulders
- Giving the current grading of drainage accessibility
- Testing the area to find the best places for digging underground cellars, garages, or crawlspaces
Reliable & Trustworthy
We pride ourselves on quality workmanship and guarantee that we'll complete our projects on time, every time!
Local & Family Owned
We care about our community and the people in it. We're no fly-by-night company and you can count on us.
Our team of land clearing experts is licensed to operate our state-of-the-art machinery, ensuring a smooth project.
With 20+ years of experience, we're not happy unless you are happy, and then some! We get the job done right!